The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Minot, North Dakota

Right now I'm at the Minot Air Force Base visiting my brother Dan and his family (love them all, by the way) and I've noticed a couple things. A) with family around, it's easy to slip into a new routine/environment B) North Dakota does not like my forehead.

As for "A"--I've always hated travelling (not the seeing new places/having fun part, but the ceaseless driving, packing, perpetual visitor part) and I thought it would be really tough fitting in as a house guest, but it's actually been really easy. Family's great. ^_^ I love spending time with Dan, Nikki, Ethan, Gabby and Elijah.

And "B", well . . . let's just say that Nikki may have beaned me in the head with a dvd (accidentally, of course) early on in my stay, and I may just have a wee bit of a scar *ahem*; on the drive up, and now that I'm here, I keep hitting my head on any vehicle I get into (yes, I am a klutz); and a few hours ago baby Elijah discovered that he could stick the suction-cup fish from Dan and Nikki's shower on my head and pull it off again repeatedly and I have a red circle imprinted on my forehead (next to the scar, actually) that won't go away. Wonder what else my forehead has in store? (Gosh, I hope this circle goes away . . .)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home