The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

*Embarrassed*

For all those out there who have ever been signed in to any sort of instant messenger without knowing it--you're not alone. I feel your pain (and embarrassment). I hate the feeling of coming up to the computer and seeing hours-old messages that end in "you there?" or "ignoring me, huh?" or "I'm not talking to you again!" *sigh* I'm off to triple check that I'm not going to get automatically signed in again. I can't figure out how it happened in the first place. . .

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs! I thought I was supposed to get a phone call... ;)

6/13/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home