The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Saturday, June 24, 2006

And conditions spiral downward . . .

Little or no sleep is being obtained in this house right now. Gabby is officially ill and is letting everyone share in her misery. She always screeches when she wakes up (not being very good at waking up or falling asleep), but now she is waking up more frequently . . . Both Gabby and Nikki have conjunctivitis--pink eye--in both eyes as well. All we need for things to be worse is for Ethan to become more ill (he hasn't had worse than a slight fever this week), Danny to become sick, and for me to have strep added to my list of pains. Just as I was thanking the powers that be that this is Saturday and Danny doesn't work, I was told that he'll be spending a few hours with the missionaries (he's the ward mission leader now). I think I may just go back to bed for a few hours while he's still here. *yawn* Can anyone tell me what it's like not to be tired? I seem to have forgotten . . .

On a brighter note--I wrote a page and a half on Tetiana yesterday. Of course, since I've been slacking, I still have two and a half pages to write to meet the ten page goal Mary and I have set for ourselves for June. I hope to write at least one page today, if all goes well. Since the general trend of things in this house lately has not been going well, my fingers are crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home