The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Friday, June 30, 2006

I Did It!

I finished the ten pages I said that I would write for June! In fact, I did about twelve pages. *cheers* It feels so good to be accomplishing something with my writing. I love to write, but there just isn't enough free time during Fall and Spring terms to write what I'd like to. I've even managed to write some poetry this month. =) Hopefully, I will keep my writing up. I'd like to set aside time during school to write what I choose, as well--it will definitely be tough, but if I remember how wonderful I feel when I'm writing of my own free will then I may just be able to do it.

Mary finished her ten pages, too, and I read/commented on them today. They were very good (write more, Mary, write more!). Now, Jeff will take us both out to ice cream! Yippee! *I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Especially this ice cream*

Now, if only I could get around to doing the fantasy genre research project/paper I keep promising myself I'll do. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home