The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Conference Weekend

This spring I am excited, as usual, about LDS General Conference, which is today and tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am also extremely tired and I have an abundance of homework to keep me busy before, after, and between sessions. I am tired mainly because I stayed up until after 2:30 am watching black and white movies, eating black and white junk food, and wearing black and white clothes with my friends. We had a black and white party, as you may have guessed. We had outfits ranging from sweats to suit and tie (three of the guys in the house looked really sharp). Anywho, after Casablanca, Psycho, and Bringing up Baby, we finally decided we really were going to bed. I hope that a lot of us can go on to be housemates in the Poulson Honors House next year--we had better at least stay in touch! Although, I admit that isn't my strong point (as you all are bound to be aware of). So, I am tired and amazed that I actually got up with my alarm this morning and now I'm just wondering if I'll manage to stay awake until Mom gets here to take me home aroung 9:00--let alone staying awake through both sessions of Conference today. I'd better, though! I need General Conference to revamp and mentally prepare for the upcoming month (my second year at the U is nearly over!).

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you have a camera and are taking pics of your college friends; I didn't have a camera until my last week of school and I missed out on so many photo ops that I wish I had pictures reminders of!

4/03/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home