The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

Well, it's my 19th birthday and in only one more year I will have officially moved past my teenage years. I find it hard to believe that I'm 19--not really certain why. Maybe it's just an odd age to encounter.

*FYI: I just checked my profile and discovered that my birthyear was listed as 1756. Just so y'all know--that's wrong. And somewhat funny. :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/07/2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday from all of us to you! We wish it was our birthday so we could party, too...Hey!

Did you get the gift I had sent to Mom's house? I would have sent it directly to you but I don't have your address...tobybug01

2/07/2007  
Blogger lizbit said...

not yet! but it's definitely something to look forward to. thanks!

2/07/2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mom said she will bring it to you when she goes up tomorrow...

2/07/2007  
Blogger feywriter said...

can't believe I'm late on this! Happy birthday girl!! *hugs*

2/09/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home