The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Monday, January 08, 2007

So it begins . . .

I have just started my fourth semester of college and (aside from the small books problem, stupid internet issue, and slight cold) everything seems to be going well. In other words, I woke up on time, ate a good breakfast and did not die or humiliate myself in Hebrew this morning. Yes, I only have one class on Monday. Isn't that exciting? ^_^ I am currently working on financial aid and scholarship things and it is, thus far, much more difficult to get letters of rec. than in my past experience. Also, I have to figure out how to separate my English department GPA from my cumulative GPA. hmmm . . .

Anyway, wish me luck! (I get the feeling I'll need it.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

You are so smart and awesome Liz! Someone is going to come across your file and go, "This is our future president. I bequeath her eleventy-billion dollars in scholarship money. May she change the world for the better."

1/08/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home