The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Liz's Rambling of the Day:
It's snowing! And cold! And yesterday I was too warm in a thin sweater. Even this morning, it was just a spectacularly cold thunderstorm. To think I actually thought we'd have a dry, warmish Halloween! *sigh* At least I have a new coat. =) Though I am peeved, because the two of the buttons that are supposed to hold my hood on my coat are missing. *grrr* I need to find two black buttons of the right size and reinforce those buttons that are there. I think I must not have noticed they were missing when we bought the coat. That, or they somehow came off in transit from store, to home, to the University. Also, the front doorknob of my house keeps coming off. Must have something to do with the hooplah that still hasn't settled over the changing of all the locks in Officers Circle. Anyway, I'll get back to work now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say it's cold. It wasn't so bad this morning, so I didn't even bring my jacket. Morning is usually the coldest time of the day. That was a lousy decision.
-Mitch

10/25/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*brr* It's so cold this morning! Though I'm sure it's much colder in N. Dakota. Remind me never to move there, lol.

Good thing you have a new coat. I noticed snow on the ground last night. Is it winter already?

10/26/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home