The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I know, I know . . . three posts in one day does seem like a bit much, but I've had quite the day. My phone doesn't work and won't until (hopefully) it gets fixed tomorrow. It's been very frustrating. For one thing, how do you call someone about getting your phone fixed? I spent a lot of time on the courtesy phone at the Heritage Center and spoke to the least helpful, most unintelligent person about getting someone over to fix my phones. I would continue the tale, but I'm just too upset. And tired. Maybe I'll just go to bed now. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home