The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Monday, August 21, 2006

Here I am, all moved in (well, minus the list of things I inevitably forgot to bring). My house is really great--I have tons of space. I'm determined to be extra positive this week. Classes start in two days and if I'm not extremely optimistic, I may just explode.

Yesterday was an adventure: I attempted to attend my new student ward (the University Sixth Stake 35th ward). Even though I arrived at the Institute twenty minutes early, I still ended up attending sacrament meeting in the Second Stake's 32nd ward. I managed to visit two different stake offices and go up and down three flights of stairs twice in time to be a bit late to Sunday School. After Relief Society, I got to walk uphill for twenty minutes at high noon. At least next week I'll know where to go . . . kind of (the stake clerk said the SW chapel, but I think they said SE in RS . . . or was it NE? NW? Oh dear).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK! You're goint to have a fabulous year - it'll help that your big sis will be close ;)

8/22/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home