The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My first class of fall semester begins in two hours. And counting. (I can't get ready yet because I'm not scheduled to shower until 7:15--at least five people will be using my bathroom instead of four, because the shower in the other bathroom will only give "scalding hot" water. It better be fixed soon!) Maybe I can eat breakfast . . . just hope I don't throw up. *Repeat after me: you are not nervous; you are excited. You are not nervous; you are excited.*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! You'll be fine. Don't forget to breathe. ;-) Hope they get that bathroom fixed soon.

8/23/2006  
Blogger Nikki said...

You are absolutely the smartest girl I know. I'm excited for you that you're starting classes again. Ethan talks fondly about how you taught him things.

9/01/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home