The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

And the Race is On!

My crazy month has officially begun. This October, I have three presentations, three papers, four quizzes, two midterms, at least one thousand pages of reading, eight hours of service-learning, volunteer work at the library, various other assignments, two poetry readings to attend, and another bout of house-decorating for "Officers Hollow" this Halloween (speaking of which, I could use costume ideas). There are some things I'm doing--hopefully--just because I want to, as well. For example, participating in the annual BookFest, attending a Utah Symphony concert, and going to one or two plays ("1984" and "A Streetcar Named Desire" are a couple I'm interested in).

I mention all this for two reasons. One: It helps me remember what I need to do when I write it all out like this. Two: I think it's a pretty good excuse for the fact that you may not hear from me for a while. I'm just glad not every month is like this! I'd be praying for Winter Break to come soon, but I know that the end of November and beginning of December will be just as bad and I still need to get Christmas gifts together. Well, one thing at a time! Right now, I'd better dive into some ThinkTank work . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

That is one crazy busy month you have going on! Good luck!

10/05/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home