The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I CAN'T SLEEP

I made the mistake of staying up late (1:15 after the daylight savings change) watching scary movies with my friends. We had our house Halloween party. I may sense some disapproval in saying this (well, I disapprove myself now I'm trying to go to bed), but we watched The Exorcist, The Omen and then we had to watch Hocus Pocus so that any of us could actually go to bed. The other choices of Halloween-type movies available were The Grudge, The Ring, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (which I would not have watched even if it meant missing out on time with friends), and one other movie I can't recall the title of.

Anyway, I am now listening to a Christmas cd and trying to switch mind-sets (unsuccessfully, obviously, since I've opted to write about the movies I watched).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home