The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Monday, November 20, 2006

Thanksgiving Break is Coming!!!

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving break! I can't wait to see my family and to eat, play games and generally hang out and have fun all weekend. I am determined to get enough done before Thursday that I won't have any homework over the break. (Of course, that means writing two papers, reading a few hundred pages, and finishing my unit plan, but I should be able to do that, right? *crosses fingers*) After this week, I'll only have three weeks left in the semester! I'm experiencing such a strange mixture of anxiety, panic, and excitement that I am actually queasy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there, the end of the semester is in sight! Yeah for you! It was so wonderful to see you and everyone else over the holiday weekend. I have already posted some of the photos from our trip down on my blog so you should check it out. Love you tons!

12/01/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home