The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Well, it's Christmas Break (finally!) and I've realized that there are just too many things I put off 'until the break'. For example, I have been saying I'll work on Tetiana (my story) 'during the break', I'll read my Elfwood friends' updates 'once it's the break', I'll establish a profile on our Wilcox Writers website 'after finals', etc. Instead, thus far I've cleaned and done Christmas baking and candy-making instead. Ah, well. There's always next week, right?

My favorite pin (which I made myself at Crimson Nights--a huge party thrown each month at the U): "The procrastination monster ate me"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Lizbit, I know how you feel! I think the procrastination monster enjoys me for breakfast on a daily basis.

12/23/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want a profile? I'll have to set it up so you can make your own. :-) I can completely relate to the procrastion monster... Lol.

12/26/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home