The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Monday, April 16, 2007


The Pace of Life Fair

This was the final project for my think tank on quality of life. We all gathered at the Salt Lake City Library on Saturday and, all things considered, we had an ok turnout. You should all see our great website, www.pacefair.org while it's still around. :-)
P.S. now I can get around to finals! and checking out of my housing! I'm trying really hard to be more excited than overwhelmed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it! (I thought it was next saturday) Glad to hear it went well!

4/18/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home