The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Monday, July 23, 2007

We're back! My family vacation is officially over and we are back, safely, in Pleasant Grove. The vacation was wonderful--I loved Disney World, SeaWorld, the Atlantic Ocean, and Alabama--but it is nice to be home. The drive was long, but reading hundreds of pages of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows aloud helped with the monotony. (Yes, we actually stopped somewhere, I think in Tennessee, and bought a copy shortly after midnight.) I'm still feeling rather exhausted and there's plenty of unpacking, email-checking, and school-book-ordering to keep me occupied, so I'll just say "shalom" for now, and wish you all a wonderful summer! It's hard to believe July is almost over . . .

(Fun vacation pictures should be forthcoming.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home