The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Sunday, April 22, 2007

*Ouch*

Sometimes I really miss regular visits with Dr. Rutkowski, the family chiropracter. Now is one of those times. Ever had a mysterious, sudden-and-on-going-at-the-same-time back pain? (or neck pain, for that matter). Ugh. Particularly the painful-to-the-point-of-distraction kind. Those are the times when I realize just how helpful chiropracters are. You never really appreciate doctors until you're unable to see them. There. Now I have complained about my pain in a roundabout way to no one in particular and, if Aristotle was right, may this moment prove cathartic for me so that I may go to sleep. (Finals this week and next, after all. I can hardly believe the semester's almost over. Two years down . . . hopefully only two years to go before I earn my BA. We'll see.)

2 Comments:

Blogger feywriter said...

Ick. hope the pain goes away. good luck on finals!

4/23/2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

You can doooooooooo it! It is so exciting to see you getting your education and experiencing the ups and downs of college life. I love you!

4/24/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home