The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Friday, August 17, 2007

Here I am, back at Fort Douglas. This is the beginning of the first semester of my Junior year at the University of Utah and I don't know how I managed to convince myself I could handle my fall schedule when I registered last spring. I must be crazy. Again. This happens every fall, doesn't it? This time, I'll be juggling classes, homework, tutoring (I'm the tutor, not the student), my writing, LDS Institute, Honors Student Advisory Committee, and if that isn't enough to drive me up a wall I also have the regular extra-curricular activities that abound both on-campus and in downtown SLC. If I make it to winter break, I'll let you know! For now, I'm going to finally finish unpacking, start organizing my papers, books, and to-do lists, and try to stop playing the "I wonder what my roommate is like" guessing game.

2 Comments:

Blogger feywriter said...

I didn't know you were back at school until I went down to Mom's today! You coming to our meeting next week?

8/18/2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Breathe...just breathe! Remember the wise advice of a four year old.

8/24/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home