The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Thursday, September 27, 2007

I was just leaving a comment on Nikki's blog and I reached the point where I have to sign in to post it ... and a random thought occurred to me because I noticed what the instructions say for the first time: "Choose an identity"

How fun is that? Every time I post a comment on someone else's blog I get to choose who I'm going to be. There should be more things in life where we just get to "choose an identity". maybe I'll be more creative next time I comment; try out a few different identities. Y'all might just get some interesting comments in the future ... Muahahaha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAA!! I never noticed that before. Very cool. Very cool indeed.

9/28/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home