The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm not doing quite so well on Tetiana as I'd hoped to (for a variety of reasons), but I am making progress! Actually, I decided to make a progress meter to feel even better about the progress I've made.

Tetiana
87373 / 120000 (72.81%)

I look like I'm so close! I am so close! I can't wait to share my story with you. It needs to be read, at least by the people who have always supported me in my oddness.

1 Comments:

Blogger feywriter said...

Yay for progress meters!

9/18/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home