The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Well, I don't have a roommate anymore . . .

My roommate, Suzy, has decided to go to Wakeforest instead of transfering to the U, so I have a room to myself. I have also just stayed up way too late having way too much fun talking about way random, strange, nearly-intellectual (ok, mostly not-even-nearly-intellectual) things. So, now I shall go to bed (hey--I am the first to retire. it could be worse, right?) and hope I wake up and function better tomorrow than I did today. I should really know better than to stay up late. I should also really know better than to write a blog entry after staying up really late (for me) and having a crazy conversation. If I publish this post . . . well. Now you know have an inkling of what I'm like when I'm super tired. At least I can still spell. Unless that's only a hallucination. I'll have to check in the morning. Good night! Lilah tov! That just doesn't look as cool transliterated. Ok, I'm really going to bed now. Really. really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home