The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Quick Update:

Woo-hoo! I've reached the 80,000 word mark in Tetiana! (You'll probably get one of these posts about every 10,000 words from now on, by the way.) Since I plan on Tetiana being about 120,000 words, this means I am two thirds of the way through. Yes, I am excited. If you hadn't noticed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger feywriter said...

Woo-hoo! Can't wait to read it when it's all done. Keep going!

8/20/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Congrats!

8/21/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home