The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Sunday, September 23, 2007

90,000 words and counting

I've finally finished another ten thousand words of Tetiana. Now I *think* that I just have 30,000 words to go. At about 10,000 per month maybe I'll be finished by 2008! That would be really exciting. ^_^ And it gives me added reason to make sure that I actually finish the planned plot line in that many words. Sometimes 120,000 seems like quite a lot, but at other times it doesn't seem like enough. There's still so much for Tetiana to do! Part three won't begin for a few more pages ... hmm... the more I think about it, the more I think that
Tetiana might have to be a bit longer than originally planned. If part one was 60,000 words and part two will be around 35,000 words ... and part three will have to be at least as long as part two ... Ok, with the epilogue Tetiana might be more like 140,000 words. Wow. Still, I'm over halfway there!

1 Comments:

Blogger feywriter said...

Yay for progress! Worry about the length later. May get tightened and cut parts during edits. And long fantasy books still sell well anyway.

9/24/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home