The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Monday, October 15, 2007

A Call for Ideas

My house here in Officers Circle is participating in the annual Officers Hollow event where underprivileged and handicapped children come to play games, eat food and trick-or-treat while we entertain them. Each house has been asked to have a theme, and my house has picked "Alice in Wonderland". I've been nominated to be the white rabbit and I think my costume could use some help. So far, I've got white gloves and a pocket watch. I need something cheap and easy that will get the rest across ... Also, while we're on the subject, any ideas for costumes for the caterpillar, Cheshire cat, Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum, and decorations for our house would be appreciated. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Supercool Mom said...

white shirt, vest, & bow tie from the thrift store, ears and pom-pom tail. And I'm picturing dark, striped dress pants with a pillow tummy. Or are you going for white rabbit glam? in which case, I'd opt for the modest playboy look, dark jeans, cute white t-shirt with a felt cut-out bow tie stuck on, and a fitted vest or felt vest along with the bunny tail and ears.

Decorations: giant cardboard mushroom cutouts, twisted paper trees, Mad Hatter tea party set up

10/17/2007  
Blogger lizbit said...

Thanks for the ideas!

10/19/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home