The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Updates:

Ok, it is finals (aah!), but I am actually doing alright thanks to the wonderful luck I have. I have truly been so blessed. I was able to find a wonderful psychiatrist with a medical background who has diagnosed me and given me some medications that are doing wonders (I swear, Provigil is miraculous). I am so grateful for my family's support--especially my parents'--and that I finally had the courage to diligently seek help. I really think I'm going to make it! *cheers*

P.S. Oh, and I have a boyfriend. FYI.

4 Comments:

Blogger feywriter said...

You are going to make it. Glad to hear you're doing better. Looking forward to Saturday. =)

12/05/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you! Kisses and Hugs!

12/09/2007  
Blogger Nikki said...

Boyfriend? That's not what I heard. ;)

12/15/2007  
Blogger Nikki said...

Liz-

You have been tagged!

12/21/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home