The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Thursday, January 17, 2008

So, a new semester has begun and I've been somewhat busy. Yes, with classes, but also with spending absolutely all of my spare time with my fiance. It's really fun to be able to say "my fiance", by the way. I'm just posting this as an official promise that I will, cross my heart, post pictures of me and Yang (and my engagement ring, which must be shown off, of course) as soon as I am able. Yes, I know, I'm a bad blogger. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're not as bad as Danny! Call me sometime so we can get together!

1/17/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home