The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Crazy 8s meme


Both Mary and Beki tagged me to do this and it seems like a good way to break out my blogging self again, so here goes:

8 things I am passionate about:

1. family
2. faith
3. Yang
4. music
5. literature
6. poetry
7. getting good grades (good = A, by the way)
8. seeing beautiful places/art

8 things I want to do before I die:

1. Get married
2. Have kids (following getting married, of course)
3. Have a novel published
4. Teach
5. Go to Europe (preferably the UK area)
6. Go to the Middle East (preferably Israel)
7. Get a PhD (I'll let you know when I know in what, exactly, but it's most definitely English-related)
8. Actually go an extended length of time doing all of my regular goals!

8 things I say often:

1. What time is it?
2. Am I forgetting something?/What am I forgetting?
3. So, how are you?
4. I don't know.
5. I'm confused
6. I swear I'll clean my room tomorrow
7. I should probably go to bed earlier
8. I talk too much!

8 books I've read recently:

1. Pale Fire by Vladimir Nabokov
2. The Tale of Hill Top Farm by Susan Wittig Albert
3. The Book of Mormon and other standard works of the LDS church.
4. Richard II by Shakespeare
5. Happily Ever After: Fairy Tales, Children, and the Culture Industry by Jack Zipes
6. The Rose Bride by Nancy Holder
7. Midnight Pearls by Debbie Viguie
8. Scarlet Moon by Debbie Viguie

8 songs I could listen to over and over:

How could I narrow it down to just 8? Or, on the other hand, is there really any song I wouldn't get tired of if I truly listened to it over and over?

8 things that attract me to my best friends:

1. easy to get along with
2. honest and open
3. good listener
4. intelligent
5. talented
6. compassionate
7. patient
8. would enjoy even just doing nothing at all together

2 Comments:

Blogger feywriter said...

Yay for doing nothing!

2/21/2008  
Blogger Julie V. said...

Thanks for sharing your crazy eights. You are awesome and wonderful.

2/24/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home