The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Living: Our Shared Adventure

Well, when asked how things are going for me right now, I must say "It differs nearly every ten minutes. If I'm not absolutely great now, ask me again in a half hour." Sometimes, we get ourselves on a rollercoaster ride, don't we? But, I'm nearly finished with my third year of undergraduate studies, I am in love, I'm going to London in a few weeks, and it's General Conference this weekend. How many more reasons do I need to be full of hope for the future? Living isn't about always being happy--it's about ending up that way.

5 Comments:

Blogger mailman said...

Here's hoping that we can all be happy!

4/03/2008  
Blogger feywriter said...

Your last line is so true! I'm so jealous you're going to London. When and how long will you be going? You need to come spend a weekend with us again.

4/04/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree 100% with Mary on your final line. You understand! It was great to see you the other day, I'll do better next time we get together! Kisses!

4/05/2008  
Blogger Nikki said...

London sounds WONDERFUL! I can't believe how much college you've got done already. That's incredible. Good for you. You're so smart. I was thinking about you yesterday when the kids and I were out playing enjoying the warm weather. Reminded me of the time when you stayed with us. Wanna come back?

4/16/2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love you and miss you! Come see us sometime in our new home...probably when you're back from London? Let's celebrate the end of Spring 2008 semester! Yipee!

5/02/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home