The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I've felt generally unwell since I arrived here--the climate must not agree with me. It's beautiful and damp and green--and there's more pollen and low pressure here than my body can handle! Still, I'm enjoying myself. It's crazy the amount of walking I do here, though--I walk miles all over London, take the tube everywhere, and have to climb three flights of stairs to get to and from my bedroom every day. Yang and I are going to try to go to France this weekend--wish us luck with planning!

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie V. said...

I'm so sorry that you haven't felt well! I hope you can arrange the trip to visit France. Wow! Be careful, and have fun! (we are still looking forward to seeing photos, too!)

5/27/2008  
Blogger feywriter said...

So awesome! (The France part, not the unwellness.) Good luck and have fun. :-)

5/29/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! Good to hear things are going well - although I'm sorry you're not feeling well either.

Love!

5/30/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home