The Library of Liz

A spot for Liz's daily occurences and random thoughts.

Name:
Location: Salt Lake City &/or Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States

I'm a young student at the University of Utah who can't wait for good weather and at least one stress-free week (is there such a thing?).

Monday, May 12, 2008

Well, here I am in London. Regent's Park housing makes me realize how spoiled I have been by the housing at the UofU. We have one bathroom per floor w/ communal showers, and I do have a roommate--she arrived yesterday from New York.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you to be in London. What a fun place! Wish I were with you there.

Enjoy!

5/12/2008  
Blogger feywriter said...

Hopefully you and your roommate get alone. Think of the housing as a small price to pay for your experience in London - hope it's a good one! Keep us updated, and take lots of pictures. :-)

5/12/2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can't believe you are in London! You better take lots of pictures and blog lots to let us know how things are going! I miss you! Who to play cards at night with me? And you have to come back and see my house!

5/12/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home